My Wizzard has started playing up again. Every time I think I have this tamed, it happens again.
After an indeterminate amount of time (Sometimes seconds, sometimes hours) it starts to make a buzzing noise, the picture distorts and eventually the program corrupts. Sometimes knocking it(!) fixes the problem.
- Replaced the 7805 and 7812.
- Removed a possible short. (Tin whisker)
- Improved the earth plane connection on the underside.
- Reflowed every suspect solder joint.
- Checked voltages on the RAM. (they looked fine)
- Replaced the on off switch.
(I want to work on a new project, so having it working again would be good)