Creativision MegaSDCart wishes a MERRY CHRISTMAS

Talk about programming CreatiVision (except games programming). Projects of homebrew hardware are also welcome.
Scouter3d

Creativision MegaSDCart wishes a MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post by Scouter3d » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:18 am

A Merry Christmas to all Creativision Fans out there!

I am posting this Christmas message in behalf of our MegaSDCart mascot "Mega the hamster", for the festive season he put on his finest reindeer harness, switched on his red nose and delivers a special edition MegaSDCart under your christmastree (if you have been very nice this year ;0))

He asked me to deliver this message, because he can´t talk...
christmas_megasdcart.jpg
Or wait! Isn´t there a believe, that all animals can talk on christmas eve? So why don´t hope for a christmas-wonder and click on the following link...

https://youtu.be/roUCfgjQTW0

Wow! it worked!

@username@ has outdone himself again and singlehandedly created/converted an easy to use Speech software from the BBC Micro to the Creativision!!!!!!! That in itself is a miracle! He managed to squeeze it all into a new BASIC Version and now a simple "*SAY HELLO" command creates beautiful computer-speech!

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

PS: Find the new BASIC83S attached
PSPS: If you want to own the (limited to one piece) MegaSDCart in it´s translucent red christmas case feel free to contact me :0)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cheshirenoir

Re: Creativision MegaSDCart wishes a MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post by cheshirenoir » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:48 am

Haha! That is AWESOME!

Well done @username@ and thanks for sharing, Scouter3D

Cheers!

John
MADrigal
Site Admin

Re: Creativision MegaSDCart wishes a MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post by MADrigal » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:20 am

Incredibly awesome! Both cart and program. Love them! :)