Crazy

Tell us whatever CreatiVision-related story you want!
Mobsie

Crazy

Post by Mobsie » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:57 pm

these days i was again on a 8-Bit festival in the Netherlands and show also the CreatiVision and my demos and the Blocks game.
The CV was very popular in the Netherlands people told me, month ago i bought some stuff there and fell the same.
What was crazy? I sell my second CV there, this time for € 750! He don`t let me go with my CV :D
MADrigal
Site Admin

Re: Crazy

Post by MADrigal » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:48 am

I can't believe it. Did you find a person who paid 750 euros for a Creativision???? Incredible! Good for you! :D
Mobsie

Post by Mobsie » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:12 am

:D Yes
He, and many other, see the CV as a very interesting platform and one of the only systems with new homebrew scene. Some other like the Tomy Tutor or the Enterprise 128 are more expensive. And the Enterprise community is most in hungary and informations in english are very rare.
MADrigal
Site Admin

Post by MADrigal » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:16 am

Well now you have the money to buy my boxed Rameses or the boxed Funvision :D

You won't say that 500 euro's each are expensive, after selling your CV at 750! :lol:
Mobsie

Post by Mobsie » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:16 am

Is like this auction on ebay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/CBS-ColecoVision ... 6016.l4276
I have a lot of this Coleco Stuff. But no sorry i can not buy your Ramses because i buy i huge TI collection.
MADrigal
Site Admin

Post by MADrigal » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:18 am

Yes it's a nice auction, even though the boxes are not perfect.
Maybe a little bit overpriced. Not sure of the real value of these items.
Colecovision is not very rare, and finding a boxed perfect copy is not difficult.
carlsson

Post by carlsson » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Nice if the market for Creativision expands. I'm planning to go for a gaming expo this coming weekend, but I expect the desire for Creativision stuff in Sweden is close to zero so it wouldn't make sense for me to bring any spare items. At least I would have a very hard time to get paid what they're generally valued at, as people over here are about Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Sony, Nintendo, Nintendo, Sega, Nintendo and a bit more Nintendo. Even Commodore stuff, both 8-bit and 16-bit is considered obscure and not really worth any money no matter what it is, so in that view I can rather keep my spare Creativision with peripherals for possible future trades.