Carlsson's creatiVision / Laser 2001 collection

Show off what you got! Post pictures of your CreatiVision collection here.
MADrigal
Site Admin

Re: Carlsson's creatiVision / Laser 2001 collection

Post by MADrigal » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Hopefully there's new stuff from boxed Swedish carts :-)
Please keep me up to date :-)
carlsson

Post by carlsson » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:17 pm

This is my latest haul. All the games lack instructions and overlays, but on the good side all keys on the controllers seem to work. I didn't test the movable keyboard nor the tape recorder yet. If I count correctly, this is my fourth Creativision system in five years, of which I already traded away two to my friends. In the mean time, I have seen another 2-3 systems for sale in my neighbourhood.. Creativision city indeed.
creativision-nov16.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MADrigal
Site Admin

Post by MADrigal » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:38 pm

That's a great addition to your collection. :)

What about the demo tape? Did you manage to get it?
carlsson

Post by carlsson » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Yes, it is at the bottom of the picture. You may have to scroll down the picture to see it all.

Actually I've already got every single item of those, in similar condition so they're all spares.
carlsson

Post by carlsson » Fri May 16, 2014 8:11 pm

carlsson wrote:Creativision city indeed
While it is not an addition to my collection, one of my friends who already owned a CreatiVision minus power supply just got a donation from a stranger: an additional loose CreatiVision system with power supply and nine loose games: 2x Sonic Invader plus one each of Air/Sea Attack, Astro Pinball, Crazy Chicky, Deep Sea Adventure, Mouse Puzzle, Police Jump and Tennis. :shock: I still don't understand from where all those CreatiVision systems pop up, there must once have been a store in town who had a huge surplus of systems and games which they eventually sold cheap.
MADrigal
Site Admin

Post by MADrigal » Sat May 17, 2014 8:28 am

It would be GREAT if you could find some units in their original "shipper boxes"!!!!
carlsson

Post by carlsson » Sat May 17, 2014 8:39 am

I would be happy just to know the name of the store which once sold those. :D So far I still don't have proof how the CreatiVision found its way from the importer to the customers, although I have some clues and hints.
carlsson

Post by carlsson » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Latest additions: Laser 2001 cartridge version of Police Jump and Salora Manager version (i.e. not the repro by Scouter3D) of the 16K expansion, both loose.
MADrigal
Site Admin

Post by MADrigal » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:17 pm

carlsson wrote:Latest additions: Laser 2001 cartridge version of Police Jump and Salora Manager version (i.e. not the repro by Scouter3D) of the 16K expansion, both loose.
Great findings indeed - congratulations!!! :)

I have just noticed that the scan of the PJ cart, available on the CreatiVEmu website, was made in low resolution mode.

Would you kindly send me a scan at 300 dpi of the cartridge top? I would gladly add it to the website. :)
carlsson

Post by carlsson » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:28 pm

Last Sunday I found a box for Mouse Puzzle with Swedish instructions (already scanned) and overlay, but no cartridge. Fortunately I had a spare loose cartridge of this one, so now I've got another complete copy of this one. This is CreatiVision City, where systems and games regularly pop up among flea markets and ads.