Talk about programming of homebrew games only.
- Posts: 495
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:38 am
- Location: Weinheim, Germany
people still ask me about my games on modul. I may have to do this after all...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 359
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:02 am
- Location: Wien
Yes! That would be great!
Feel free to contact me if i can help
(still have empty Everycard PCBs lying around ... and a few 3D printed cases i could help with a limited edition...)
- Posts: 505
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:39 am
- Location: Västerås, Sweden
Good luck! It would seem the demand for physical releases of homebrews is stronger than ever.