Hello from France!

Post here first, tell us about yourself, your interests, your country...
RayXambeR

Hello from France!

Post by RayXambeR » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi!

First, sorry for my English not very good!
I am "new" in this forum. If I follow news about Creativision since long time ago and am in contact with Luca, I haven't register to this forum. Now it's done! :)

I am RayXambeR and am mainly focused on new games for retro systems. I looooove homebrew games! So, I have launched ReVival magazine in France in … 1997! And have made English issues too (look at Good Deal Games and Fury Unlimited and 16/32 systems for finding English issues) and have participated to some homebrew projects by making music for them (ReVival Chase on Nec Super CDRom2 and other projects always in development). If you read French, you can take a look at http://revivalgames.org and find some free issues to read.

My favorite machines are Vectrex, Nec, Intellivision and Virtual Boy. But, of course, I have a good opinion about Creativision!
Since Gavino has repaired and add a composite output on my Creativision (many thanks to him!), I CAN play CV games now!
I have bought my Creativision long time ago with some games in box but not in an excellent shape. But I have the multicart from Luca so I can play all commercial games!

So, I am finding this website very plenty of information and my future hope is that there will be new games for Creativision. I have seen some cool developments and if I can help for them, it will be with pleasure. By now, I will place information about them in the future ReVival issue. I don't know if there will be a project of editing these games or just let them as single rom. But it could be fantastic to have physical cartridge!

So, Luca and other guys here, keep up the good work!
MADrigal
Site Admin

Re: Hello from France!

Post by MADrigal » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Woho, you're finally here. We first talked about CV in 2007, and it took so many years for you to have a fully working unit!

Welcome on the forum. Here you'll find lots of talented programmers involved in coding homebrew games, tools and emulators.

Even though this community is small, it's the very best source to get fresh information on CV.

Enjoy your stay! ;)
Mobsie

Post by Mobsie » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Hello and welcome.
I know your ReVival mag, is great.
You write "But it could be fantastic to have physical cartridge!"
I will try to do release my games on cartridge.
RayXambeR

Post by RayXambeR » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:56 pm

> Waaahhh, Luca since 2007! You know I am a patient guy! ;)
You have made a very very great website. Congrats to you!

> Excellent Mobsie! Be sure you can count on me for informing about that and taking one copy of course! :)
carlsson

Post by carlsson » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:04 am

Welcome!
Mobsie

Post by Mobsie » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:28 pm

Hi Cyril,

please contact me michael.obsieger@icloud.com

I don’t know why but i can’t answer the message you send me about publishing my stuff.

Regards

Mike