Hello from Florence, Italy!

Post here first, tell us about yourself, your interests, your country...
aprade77

Hello from Florence, Italy!

Post by aprade77 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm Alessio from Florence, Italy.
I'm here because a few weeks ago I was given a Creativision PAL version in its original box.
Beautiful gift, but the power supply was empty inside ....
Basically I have the power cord, the power supply container and the cable to be connected to the creativision ... :(
I wanted to rebuild it and I found the wiring diagrams in this forum ...
I'm not a big expert in electronics so I need some pictures of the power supplies you've built and the links to buy the various components if it's possible ...
Thank you and sorry for my english!
Greetings to everyone!

[Italian version]
Ciao a tutti!
sono Alessio da Firenze, Italia.
Sono qui perchè qualche settimana fa mi è stato regalato un Creativision versione PAL nella sua scatola originale.
Bellissimo regalo, ma l'alimentatore fosse vuoto al suo interno....
Praticamente ho il cavo di alimentazione, il contenitore dell'alimentatore e il cavo da collegare al creativision... :(
Volevo ricostruirlo e ho trovato gli schemi elettrici in questo forum...
Non sono un grande esperto di elettronica e quindi avrei bisogno di qualche foto degli alimentatori che avete costruito e dei link per acquistare i vari componenti se fosse possibile...
Grazie e scusate per il mio inglese!
Saluti a tutti!
Mobsie

Re: Hello from Florence, Italy!

Post by Mobsie » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:30 am

Hi and welcome,

i am sure you found help here.
MADrigal
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Florence, Italy!

Post by MADrigal » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:14 am

Hi Alessio
Welcome to the forum!
Unfortunately the original power supply does not fit any "commercial" transformers. The original transformer was custom-made an miniaturised
You will have to build your own power supply by wiring 2 separate transformers that you must purchase.
One transformer must be 9V at 1 ampere, the other one must be 16.5V (or 18V) at 250 milliampere (250 is the minium, it can be anything more)
Unfortunately I have no photographs of my home-made power supply right in this moment, however if you are still stuck by the end of June, please send me an email (lucantignano@gmail.com) and I will send you photos of my power supply.