Greetings from Stilgar!

Post here first, tell us about yourself, your interests, your country...
Stilgar

Greetings from Stilgar!

Post by Stilgar » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm about to receive an australian Wizzard (thank you MADrigal!), i fell in love with this wonderful console during the Video Game History 2k8 exhibition, and finally i found a way to save enough money to afford one!
I plan to focus my videogames collection on the first years of the 80s, so i am hopefully going to gather more and more games and accessories for intellivision, colecovision, atari 2600, vectrex and of course creativision.
I also am the global moderator of one of the largest psp oriented website in Italy, and i have played videogames for as long as i can remember (my older brother made a lullaby program for me with his (now mine) commodore 64), and i owe videogames for my english skills which allowed me to graduate in modern languages last april. I am currently working in a language school and as a freelance translator.
I hope that, in time, i can become a useful member of this community, but for now please be patient with me while i learn the basics of creativision!
MADrigal
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Stilgar!

Post by MADrigal » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:10 am

Welcome on this humble message board, my friend - I love your presentation and the story of the SID lullaby! :D

I wish you a great stay here with us, and I'm pretty sure you'll soon become one of the biggest creatiVision fans here! ;)

Please feel free to ask any creatiVision (or other classic systems) -related infos you need. Here's a few of the largest videogames collectors around who might help you!

PS: you may want to complete your profile (city, country, website, etc.) and add an avatar from the existing "creatiVision gallery", or even upload your own avatar.
Stilgar

Re: Greetings from Stilgar!

Post by Stilgar » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:20 am

Don't worry, i will... Soon :)