Hello from Greece

Post here first, tell us about yourself, your interests, your country...
Sotigris

Hello from Greece

Post by Sotigris » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Hello!

Yay! I finally made it to become a member of this wonderful forum!
Well, my name is Sotiris and I am a new retro console collector. Because of Luca and his magnificent work, I was able to gather all the information regarding this unique console and I finally decided to buy one.

After a lot of search, I managed to find one Dick Smith Wizzard console in Australia this week. It goes without saying that I paid a lot for the postage but I haven't regret it.
Still I don't know if it will work and it comes without games so I will not be able to enjoy it for a while :cry: Nevertheless, I hope that after a lot of search I will find some games for it.

I want you to know that I am not here just to gather additional information but also to contribute to your forum.

I will be glad if I can be of any help to you in the future.

Have a great day and enjoy yourselves as much as possible!!!!
MADrigal
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Greece

Post by MADrigal » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Hi Sotigris,

I'm very happy to meet you here on the forum. :-)

I wish you'll get your Creativision/Wizzard soon, I'm really sure that you'll love it! ;)

Please jump to the "hardware" section of the forum, there's a circuit schematic of the electric power supply (PSU), which will help you fix/replace yours, in case it's non working.

Sadly, the Creativision PSU are quite fragile and often get broken. I have a few broken myself, which need fixing.

Are you a consoles collector, which other consoles are you interested in, or which ones you collect?
MADrigal
Site Admin

Post by MADrigal » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:24 am

Just in case you're interested in getting a Multicart, there's one currently on Ebay, as well as a Diagnosticart

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-rare-Crea ... MyEbayBeta

They rarely appear on Ebay, because owners usually keep them and never resell, cause they are very limited editions and were never reissued (no plans for future reissues as well).
Scouter3d

Post by Scouter3d » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:30 am

Hi Sotigris,

Welcome to the forum!

Without a gamecartridge the Creativision will produce no picture on the TV! (only Black).
I do own 2 Sonic Invader Cartridges, if you want one contact me...

I also do repairs on the Creativision, so if yours does not work i can be of assistence...

Greetings TOM:-)